An example of a typical Garage Conversion and prices can be seen below:
- Remove and dispose of existing garage door.
- Dig out footings (to building regulations), build up brickwork with double cavity insulated walls with bricks/stone to match existing house, toothed into existing brickwork for a better appearance.
- Supply and fit new UPVC Window (to match existing house windows), double glazed with 28mm Pilkington "K" glass sealed units, fire escape hinges and multi locking handles. Fit internal sill.
- Insulate all walls of of garage with 100mm Celotex, plaster board and finish to plaster.
- Insulate floor and screed up to house floor level.
- Electrics package (two double sockets, light fitting and switch) tap into existing fuse box.
- All planning applications submitted by ourselves on your behalf.
- Full insurance backed guarantee for ten years.